16/17 School Year:
School Office opens at 8:00 am on July 18.
PICTURE DAY (ID's issued): Wednesday, August 3, during PE classes. Students will receive one lanyard, one ID and one cover when they get their picture taken. Retake pictures are taken on 9/20. Students can substitute a previous ID card while waiting for their replacement ID. Replacement ID's cost $2.00, Lanyards/Covers cost: $3.00.
Looking to help with Parent Club? Please call the office after July 19 at 331-8332.
Help in Spanish!
Ms. Maria Macajen, Community Liaison, is available at 331-2041 to answer any questions you may have regarding your son or daughter’s progress in school. You may leave a message on the answering machine and she will return your call as soon as possible. Ms. Macajen can contact teachers on your behalf and find out how your student is behaving in school as well as attendance.
Ayuda en español!
La Srta. Macajen, enlace con la comunidad, está disponible en el 331-2041 para contestar sus preguntas sobre el progreso de su hijo/a en la escuela. Pueden dejar un mensaje en la máquina y se les regresará la llamada lo más pronto posible. La Srta. Macajen puede ponerse en contacto con los maestros para averiguar cómo se comporta su hijo/a en la escuela y también si tienen preguntas de su asistencia.
5 Star Grizzlies
1. Academics - We believe....in excellence, hard work, doing our personal best, taking responsibility, and never giving up.
2. Attendance - We stand for...."being there", dependability, reliability, and showing up on time.
3. Behavior - We stand for...strong character, integrity, doing the right thing, and walking in our strength and not our weakness.
4. Citizenship - We stand for ....respecting others, our school, and ourselves.
5. Sportsmanship - We stand for many and we stand for one. We believe in supporting each other and cheering each other on.