Fashion Show dress rehearsal at 6:00 p.m.
Fashion Show: Doors open 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday: Dress: Super Hero Day
Door Decorating Contest
Saturday(Nov.1st): Daylight Savings Time - Change clocks back 1 hour!
Math & Language Arts Tutoring
Millswood offers many interventions to help students be successful. Afterschool on Tuesday and Thursday, small group tutoring in Math and Language Arts is offered from 2:30 - 3:30pm. Please contact Mr. Rogers to get more information and get signed up for the extra help in these subjects. firstname.lastname@example.org
Connected Mathematics Project (CMP)
CMP is a problem-centered math curriculum. This means that mathematical concepts are embedded in sequenced sets of interesting tasks. Students record the learning of mathematical ideas, procedures, and vocabulary in notebooks. The notebook becomes a valuable resource for students with notes, vocabulary explanations, and worked examples for future reference. Additionally, Michigan State University website offers a wealth of CMP support for families: http://connectedmath.msu.edu/
Home >> Families >>
1. Academics - We believe....in excellence, hard work, doing our personal best, taking responsibility, and never giving up.
2. Attendance - We stand for...."being there", dependability, reliability, and showing up on time.
3. Behavior - We stand for...strong character, integrity, doing the right thing, and walking in our strength and not our weakness.
4. Citizenship - We stand for ....respecting others, our school, and ourselves.
5. Sportsmanship - We stand for many and we stand for one. We believe in supporting each other and cheering each other on.
Homework Help - Lodi Public LibraryNothing Posted