School gates open @ 7:00am for access into the Cafeteria. School starts at 8:00am.
NO SCHOOL Friday, Feb. 5, and Monday, Feb 15 in observation of President's Days
NEXT SCHOOL YEAR INFO: Inter District Transfer Applications: If you wish to attend a school outside your attendance area, IDA Applications are due Monday, February 1st.
Community Advisory Committee Meeting – The next meeting will be held on Tuesday, December 1, 2015 on the topic of the Continuum of Services and Support for Special Education Students at the Lodi Unified District School, 1305 E. Vine Street, Lodi, CA in board rooms B and C. Registration is not required. If you have any questions please contact Debbie Burgdorf, Student Services/SELPA Department, 331-7061.
Bridge After School Program: 209 663-6954
CONTACT US: Office Hours: 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
Help in Spanish!
Ms. Maria Macajen, Community Liaison, is available at 331-2041 to answer any questions you may have regarding your son or daughter’s progress in school. You may leave a message on the answering machine and she will return your call as soon as possible. Ms. Macajen can contact teachers on your behalf and find out how your student is behaving in school as well as attendance.
Ayuda en español!
La Srta. Macajen, enlace con la comunidad, está disponible en el 331-2041 para contestar sus preguntas sobre el progreso de su hijo/a en la escuela. Pueden dejar un mensaje en la máquina y se les regresará la llamada lo más pronto posible. La Srta. Macajen puede ponerse en contacto con los maestros para averiguar cómo se comporta su hijo/a en la escuela y también si tienen preguntas de su asistencia.
5 Star Grizzlies
1. Academics - We believe....in excellence, hard work, doing our personal best, taking responsibility, and never giving up.
2. Attendance - We stand for...."being there", dependability, reliability, and showing up on time.
3. Behavior - We stand for...strong character, integrity, doing the right thing, and walking in our strength and not our weakness.
4. Citizenship - We stand for ....respecting others, our school, and ourselves.
5. Sportsmanship - We stand for many and we stand for one. We believe in supporting each other and cheering each other on.