There are NO minimum day releases this week, dismissal is at 2:18PM
MONDAY: Return the survey on the Friday Flyer (sent home on last Friday)
Fall Break: September 29 - October 10
Parent Conference Night
October 14, Tuesday at 6PM
Small Group Tutoring Offered: Tuesday & Thursday
Millswood offers many interventions to help students be successful. One program is the after school intervention program. This program is held Tuesdays and Thursdays for one hour, 2:30-3:30pm. If you want some small group tutoring and need help in Math or Language Arts, please contact Mr. Rogers to get signed up. firstname.lastname@example.org
Connected Mathematics Project (CMP)
CMP is a problem-centered math curriculum. This means that mathematical concepts are embedded in sequenced sets of interesting tasks. Students record the learning of mathematical ideas, procedures, and vocabulary in notebooks. The notebook becomes a valuable resource for students with notes, vocabulary explanations, and worked examples for future reference. Additionally, Michigan State University website offers a wealth of CMP support for families: http://connectedmath.msu.edu/
Home >> Families >>
1. Academics - We believe....in excellence, hard work, doing our personal best, taking responsibility, and never giving up.
2. Attendance - We stand for...."being there", dependability, reliability, and showing up on time.
3. Behavior - We stand for...strong character, integrity, doing the right thing, and walking in our strength and not our weakness.
4. Citizenship - We stand for ....respecting others, our school, and ourselves.
5. Sportsmanship - We stand for many and we stand for one. We believe in supporting each other and cheering each other on.
Homework Help - Lodi Public LibraryNothing Posted