CONTACT US: Front Office: (209) 331-8333 Attendance: (209) 331-8332
Parents: Your input is important.
Save the Date:
8th Grade Promotion:
4/27: 8th Grade Speech Contest
Math & Language Arts Tutoring
Millswood offers many interventions to help students be successful. Afterschool on Tuesday and Thursday, small group tutoring in Math and Language Arts is offered from 2:30 - 3:30pm. Please contact Mr. Rogers to get more information and get signed up for the extra help in these subjects. email@example.com
Connected Mathematics Project (CMP)
CMP is a problem-centered math curriculum. This means that mathematical concepts are embedded in sequenced sets of interesting tasks. Students record the learning of mathematical ideas, procedures, and vocabulary in notebooks. The notebook becomes a valuable resource for students with notes, vocabulary explanations, and worked examples for future reference. Additionally, Michigan State University website offers a wealth of CMP support for families: http://connectedmath.msu.edu/
Home >> Families >>
Help in Spanish!
Ms. Maria Macajen, Community Liaison, is available at 331-2041 to answer any questions you may have regarding your son or daughter’s progress in school. You may leave a message on the answering machine and she will return your call as soon as possible. Ms. Macajen can contact teachers on your behalf and find out how your student is behaving in school as well as attendance.
Ayuda en español!
La Srta. Macajen, enlace con la comunidad, está disponible en el 331-2041 para contestar sus preguntas sobre el progreso de su hijo/a en la escuela. Pueden dejar un mensaje en la máquina y se les regresará la llamada lo más pronto posible. La Srta. Macajen puede ponerse en contacto con los maestros para averiguar cómo se comporta su hijo/a en la escuela y también si tienen preguntas de su asistencia.
1. Academics - We believe....in excellence, hard work, doing our personal best, taking responsibility, and never giving up.
2. Attendance - We stand for...."being there", dependability, reliability, and showing up on time.
3. Behavior - We stand for...strong character, integrity, doing the right thing, and walking in our strength and not our weakness.
4. Citizenship - We stand for ....respecting others, our school, and ourselves.
5. Sportsmanship - We stand for many and we stand for one. We believe in supporting each other and cheering each other on.